Vampire / Denis Zilber concept / 3d interpretation


Original concept by Denis Zilber

Finally got the time to put some extra effort finishing this piece. The original character is based on a concept by Denis Zilber 


More than a year ago I started this model as a practice for creating digital characters, so I spent my time after work using polygonal tools to create the base mesh, then I abandoned the project for some reasons, lazyness I guess...and a month ago I re opened the files and decided to finish it once and for all



I exported the mesh to zbrush and add some details in order to make the first render tests, my goal was to be close enough to the original reference, actually the concept looks like a 3d model, so my main challenge was to translate the 2d version to a model I can rotate and it preserves the feeling of the reference. 



So here is the result, I hope you enjoy the final version and stay in tune for more pics from the model! 



Thanks for stopping by! 


3D Visualization jesus.velazco@gmail.com